Akufo-Addo Announces First Appointments for his Second Term
President Nana Addo has announced the first appointment for his second term in office. The 13 personnel will be working directly with the President at the Jubilee House.
This list was contained in a release signed by the Ag. Director of Communications, Eugene Arhin.
The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has made the following appointments to his office for his second term:
- Hon. Akosua Frema Osei-Opare – Chief of Staff
- Nana Bediatuo Asante – Secretary to the President
- Mercy Debrah-Karikari – Secretary to the Cabinet
- Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Okyere – National Security Advisor
- Saratu Atta – P.A to the President
- Emmanuel Adumua-Bossman – Deputy Chief of Staff
- Fawaz Aliu – Deputy Chief of Staff
- Lord Commey – Director of Operations
- Eugene Kofi Bentum Arhin – Director of Communications
- Sam Ellis – Director of Personnel
- Dr. Isaac Owusu-Mensah – Director of Research
- Kow Essuman – Legal Counsel to the President
- Michael Ofori-Atta – Director for ECOWAS and Regional Integration
The appointees are to undertake their duties in acting capacities, subject to consultation with the yet-to-be constituted Council of State.
Ag. Director of Communications
Office of the President